Friday, September 12, 2008

Hedgehog Thank You


Well it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Things can get very hectic around here very fast. Also had some computer issues-hate those!! So I made this card for a sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I love doing bigger cards because it gives me more room to work with. And I always seem to need more room. I look at some other peoples standard size card and wonder how they got all of that on there. Obviously I have some kind of problem. Oh Well!!! I've had this hedgehog set for awhile and have never used it-I think I have a problem with that too!! I'm also trying to use different colors, it seems that I tend to use the same ones all the time, pink, green, purple. I have to tell you that it was somewhat challenging, although, looking back at some other cards I've made I use these colors when I'm not using my normal ones. I guess I'll have to start doing the color challenges on Splitcoast so I can get past that. So let me know what you think, I love getting feedback.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute card! I tend to use the same colors a lot too and there are lots of stamp sets that I own but down use. Good for you to step out and stretch yourself.... it paid off because the card is very cute!

Dragana Skoro said...

I try to challenge myself using supplies that are sitting in my drawers forgotten. You did great with that.

Dru said...

This is adorable - I love that image and the colors. LYM