Monday, December 8, 2008

Cupcake Craft Challenge Blog


Good evening, hope all is well with you. I've discovered a new blog. It's called Cupcake Craft Challenges. They have a new challenge every Monday. This week was a sketch challenge. So I used this as another excuse to get another Christmas card done. I picked up this stamp set when we were in Medford, OR. visiting friends. It's Winter Birds by inkadinkadoo, and they are beautiful, and I've dying to use them. I embossed the stamp in Dark Night EP from sparkles and sprinkles. I don't think you can really tell in the picture but it's the most beautiful shade of midnight blue, and it's shimmery. The blue CS is Bazzill Bling, and some silver metallic cs that I've had forever. This ribbon is from Joann's, and a clear snowflake-not sure where I got this at. I stamped some silver snowflakes on the blue bg, these are from Studio G. The sentiment is from a set I got at Michael's last year. And of course there's the bling from Michael's also. So, I hope you like it, let me know what you think.

14 comments:

Sharon said...

This stamp is soooo elegant! Love the card.

Anonymous said...

I think it is just gorgeous!! I love the colors you made this card with. Very elegant.

Ann said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the colors! :D

ScrappinGalz said...

This is a stunning card. Ilove the colors you use. TFS

Anonymous said...

Your card is exquisite! WOW!

Lauren said...

Wow thats gorgeous Sara! Thanks for joining in this week. xx

Jacquel said...

Oooh, love the sketch and how your card came out! thanks for the link...I'll be checking it out!!!!

linnes said...

Really nice card, love the colors!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Beautiful card, coloring, design and details!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, I really like the stamp, it looks great, love the colours too, Hazel xox

Veronica Z said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the stamp! I love Christmas cards done in blues, so pretty!

Katy Myhre said...

Wow, very pretty. I love those newer stamps from Inkadinkado.

sumbine said...

Your card is awesome.
The image is fabulous and the color combo is great.

Jaspere said...

Great job with the challenge.