Saturday, February 28, 2009

Geisha Anya


Good afternoon everyone, hope all is well with you. I've finally finished another card. This one is for the SCS sketch challenge. I haven't been able to participate in this in quite awhile. It was so fun, but I must tell you that the whole circle part was quite a challenge for me, not sure why, but it was. so I used the Geisha Anya from The Greeting Farm stamp co. If you haven't seen this company's stamps, you really need to take a look. They are the cutest things. Of course I've had to order from them several times. The CS and DP are both DCWV. I finally found the Far East stack from DCWV. I've been looking for this forever, and Joann's finally got it in. It's totally perfect for this adorable little stamp. Oh and did I mention that this is a digital stamp. What could be better, instant gratification. They offer several digital stamps along with unmounted ones. So, I hope you like it, thanks for looking, and let me know what you think.
Sara

11 comments:

Dru said...

So so cute!! Love it! LYMom

Sharon said...

Those papers sure give a nice "Asian" look to the card! I think this was a great layout for this Anya!

Jacquel said...

This is really pretty and I love the image you used! tfs!!

Carmen said...

I love Anya. You did a wonderful job on this card!

Gina Lindsay said...

You did such a great job with the sketch challenge! The papers and colors you chose are great!

Anonymous said...

I truly love it! These images are so wonderful!

Jaspere said...

Great job. I just love that Anya too.

Vicki Burdick said...

She is just adorable!!1

Veronica Z said...

Love this card! The Dp matches the stamp so well. TYFS!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Cute card (:

Anonymous said...

this is such a cute card!!!!! if you don't mind me asking, is that the hero arts stamp?

hugs,
sarah.