Friday, March 13, 2009

A win, and a new look

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you. I was so excited to find out that I won the House Mouse Challenge last week. Yay me, I never win anything!!!! And the best part: I get the cutest little HM stamp sent to me. And on another note, I'm sure you've seen my new blog look. I decided it was time for a change. There have been so many not fun things going on in my life, that I thought I would like a "FUN" blog. So, hope you like it as much as I do.

Sara

15 comments:

Jacquel said...

Congrats on the win and hope you make supah cute things with your new stamp! I like the new look too...tfs!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the new blog look! My husband can see the screen too and as soon as I opened it , he commented on how cute it was too. Congrats on the win, new stamps are always great!

Jaspere said...

Congrats and the new look is fun.

Dru said...

Sara, this is adorable and definitely fun - love the colors and those monkeys are just the cutest thaaang!

Unknown said...

love your new look, so so cute.

Amy J said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you won! I'm loving your Anya cards!

Amy J

Veronica Z said...

Congrats on your HM win! Your new blog layout is VERY cute! Change is good for the soul, well, good kinda changes anyways. =0)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Carmen said...

Congrats! Love the new look.

linnes said...

Congrats on winning! It is such a cute stamp.
The new look is great! love it!

Kryssi said...

very cute look!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your HM win. The blog is cute too. Mine needs an update. Come work on it for me. LOL!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I am just so very thrilled for you! congratulations!!!!!!! :D and your card was soooo worth it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to your win! I hope you'll show us when you make something with your new stamp.

Katy Myhre said...

Blog looks great.Really cute monkeys. I love it!