Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Greeting Farm’s CHA Relay

TGF-mer-ian

TGF-charlotte

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  Today I’m sharing 2 new adorable images from The Greeting Farm.  I would link them for you, but it seems their site has crashed due to the VERY large number of people playing in this relay.  The owner and some of the DT are at CHA.  So they came up with  a fun little game for their customers.  They gave us one digi and we have to have a card made and posted to them by a certain time, and then we get the next one!  So yesterday I did the cute little Ian Mermaid stamp-isn’t he too cute.  I kept it very simple, since I don’t do boy cards very well.  And the next one is Charlotte, she is too much!!  I had alot of fun with her. I used some DP that I just got at the Target dollar spot.  Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Sara these are both really cute cards. I like everything you did with them from the ocloring of the images to the papers and embellishments you chose.

Joanne Travis said...

Love these adorable Greeting Farm images. as cute as can be!

Jen Shults said...

These are wonderful! I really like both of them!!