Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just a Couple of Projects I’ve Been Working On!

SSD-desktop-calendar

SSD-hippie-chic-journal

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  I thought I would share a couple of projects that I’ve been working on, and just haven’t had a chance to post.  First is a desktop calendar that I made for my girls’ teachers.  It was so easy, and I have to thank Piali for the wonderful tutorial for it.  Second is a journal I made for my daughter Ashlee.  She is taking a Culinary Arts class in school, and has to keep a journal for it.  This image is so so Ashlee.  She was definitely born in the wrong decade.  She actually wears headbands like that all the time.  So, thanks for stopping by and looking.  Don’t forget that tomorrow is release day Sassy Studio Designs.  You won’t want to miss it!!

Recipe~

Images-Sweet Soda Pop Penny, and Hippie Chic-SSD 

CS-Bazzill Bling

DP-DCWV summer stack

Coloring Medium-Copics, glitter gel pen

Misc.- Brads, vintage seam binding, primas, jewels, stickers

4 comments:

Angie Williams said...

These are bth great projects!

Stef H said...

these are fabulous. does ashlee practice her culinary skills in your kitchen too! how sweet is that. i love headbands.

hugs :)

Unknown said...

I bet your daughter is soooo cute. I was around for that decade...I loved my fringe vest the most... Great projects.

JazzyH said...

To cute!