Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mother Daughter Challenge by Karen’s Doodles!

Karen's-doodles-bri

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  Karen’s Doodles now has a kids’ challenge blog.  When my daughter Sabrina heard about it, she was so excited.  This challenge blog is a little different, it’s for mothers and daughters to work together.  I totally love this, we had so much fun.  So that is Sabrina’s card.  This challenge was a recipe, 2 patterned papers, 3 brads or buttons, and something black.  Sabrina used 3 star brads to match one of her papers and a black flower in the corner.

karen's-doodles-angel

Here is my card.  I kinda forgot about the something black until the end, so I used a sheer black flower.  The little angel is colored in shimmerz.   Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a great idea, a mother-daughter challenge. I know you had a blast. Tell Sabrina I love the card and she did a great job on it. Love the coloring of the princess..

Stef H said...

wow sara! these are fabulous. i just love the green lipstick on the fairy and i love the shimmerz on your fairy! super jobs done by both of you!

Sprytebyrd said...

Gorgeous cards! Sabrina, yours is just fabulous! The colors are great! I, too, love the green lipstick! And, of course, I'm partial to the image you used, Sara, as my sweet Emily was the inspiration :o) I love the shimmery dress!
Thank you both so much for joining us at Karen's Doodles Kids!
Hugs ♥
Dee & Emily

Jamie said...

I love both cards. Great job! We would like to invite you over to our new challenge blog for kids! Become a follower we will be starting our first challenge soon!
http://konakidkrafters.blogspot.com/