Friday, July 23, 2010

A Baby Card With The Character Cafe’

Good Friday afternoon, hope all is well with you.  I’m late in posting this weeks’ feature Friday.  I’ve had some unexpected news to deal with the last few days.  This week I had the job of finding a challenge in blogville.  I chose to use the sketch from Friday Sketchers.

Tcc-storytime

This did not start out as a baby card, but when I was going through my scraps for papers to use, I found these and thought they were perfect.  I used the image “storytime” from The Character Cafe’.  Make sure you check out The Cafe’ Blog to enter in their weekly challenge.  This week is to make a pocket card.  So have fun, and I can’t wait to see what everyone creates.

4 comments:

Dru said...

So so cute!! LYmom

Fink said...

Cute card! You did great coloring the image!

Jeanette said...

This is adorable Sara!
Thank you for joining in our challenge this week!
Have a great day!
Hugs Jeanette :)
Friday Sketchers

Jóna said...

OMG this is sooo cute !!
Hugs, Jóna