Friday, October 1, 2010

It’s Time For a Frightful Release From Sassy Studio Designs

YAY!!!  It’s finally here, the Halloween release from Sassy Studio DesignsLindsay has made some amazing images for you.  You will not want to miss this.  We are not doing a blog hop today.  Instead Amanda has put up a challenge for you, a sketch challenge.

Oct. 1 sketch

Here is my take on the sketch using the new Frankenstein Zombie:

SSD-zombie

Here is my challenge card for this weeks’ challenge-girly-I made a spooky girly card with the new SASSY mummy.  I used the sketch from Mojo Monday.

SSD-mummy

I have to tell you that I LOVE these images-too cool!  So make sure you get busy crafting and link up your creation for this special challenge. We will be chatting on the SSD party blog tonight from 6-8 pm PST.  There will be a link to the party blog posted at about 5:45 pm.  Please stop by and visit the rest of the team, I know they’ve done wonderful work for you today!

Larisa ~ Amanda ~ Marilyn ~ Kathy ~ Lisa ~

Have fun and we’ll see you tonight!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute Sara. Love the great mix of patterned papers you used.

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Sara
Oh Man, you did an amazing job with that image, she looks so creepy! I love it!
hugs Marilyn

Lisa said...

cool creepy cards, great job!

Unknown said...

Love the fantastic, creepy card! I also want to wish you a Happy World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your talented projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Regan said...

Love both of these, Sara! You have some super designer papers for this holiday! I especially love your take on Amanda's sketch!