Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday

Good Thursday morning to you!  I hope your having a wonderful day.  Mine is just getting started-so who knows!  The challenge for DTBST is “HANDMADE FLOWERS”.  I’ve used the Pregnant Pinup image.

SSD-pinup-preggo

She is just the cutest, I sure wish I looked like that when I was pregnant-lol!  The sketch is an old one from The Sweet Stop.  You have until next Wednesday to get your submission in.   Please don’t forget about our other contests going on-our FFF contest-which is Fairy Tales.  Our monthly Christmas contest, and our monthly Guest designer contest on our Paper Craft Planet page.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sara, very cute card!! I wish I would have looked like that when I was pregnant!! ha ha.. You have colored it wonderfully. I love the flower and ribbon!!

Dru said...

So so cute! I too wish I had looked like that - more like a pregant roller skate for me!! LYMom