Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Corrosive Emerald Faeries

Good Saturday morning to you!  I hope your having a wonderful weekend.  Today I have an Emerald Faeries card to share with you, and their challenge is “PETALS”. 

emeraldfairy

The image is called Willy and Mia-too sweet!  The sketch is from The Corrosive Challenge.  As you can see I kept it very soft and sweet.

I’m also entering this into Crafts 4 Eternity-Use R embellies-Ribbon and Roses

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

pinky said...

This is so sweet, love the little images. Thanks for sharing with us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Regan said...

Sara, this is absolutely precious! I love it! Pretty papers and I love the flowers! Every time I see a new creation of yours I have seam binding envy! Another gorgeous ruffly bow from you! I need a tutorial or something! Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
XX
Regan

Iulia said...

Beautiful card, Sara! Your layout is great and you chose a wonderful image and colors!
Thanks for joining in at Emerald Faerie Garden and good luck!
Hugs, Iulia

having a {me} day said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

Scrapping Julie said...

what a fantastic image! you did a wonderful job!

Dru said...

This is adorable! Love the little image! LYMom

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhh this is stunning- a beautifl card Hun. Thank you for joining us atthe EFG Challenge this time & best wishes

hugz, Deb/ Owner

LaJanette said...

Super cute card! Yes it is very soft and sweet!

Thanks for visitning my blog and for your sweet comment :0)

Janette
http://lajanette.blogspot.com/