Saturday, September 10, 2011

Anything Goes At All That Scraps

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  This week at All That Scraps it’s an anything goes challenge.  I’ve used the Coffee Kiki image, and paired it with the sketch from The Pink Elephant.

ATS-any

I just love her!  If I put rollers in my hair, this would so be me in the mornings.  Actually my hair does look like that sometimes even without the rollers!  LOL!  This is also being entered into the following:

Easy Craft Projects – yellow

Alphabet Challenge Blog – P is for Pastel

Crafty Catz – ribbon

Stamp Something – anything goes

Stop by tomorrow, SSD will be starting sneak peeks for the upcoming Halloween release on the 17th.

11 comments:

Arline said...

Fab card hun and gorgeous image! So cute! I have a friend that that would be perfect for! Lol!xx

Dru said...

So cute Sara - and it does look like you in the morning. Congrats on being a guest designer!!! LYMom

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sara
A gorgeous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Hi Sara, Love your card and that ribbon is yummy, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenges, hope you will join us again. x

rudlis said...

This is sooo cute! Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenge.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable!! Great take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

~*Joni said...

Oh Sara, I hear you - that would be me in the mornings, but not as cute. lol! What a great color combo for your card - I love the embellishments with this sweet coffee lover! Thank you for playing along in our sketch challenge at TPE this week!
~*Joni TPE DT

Dangina Martinez said...

Beautiful card! I love your ribbon.
Thank You for joining in at All That Scraps this week!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

first aid kits for schools said...

Sara, your card and that ribbon is beautiful treasure in your blog. Your card is brilliant. That colours are so gorgeous. I have a few sheets in my drawer for over a year and never used it, Your blog is best to give a new look to it.

Anonymous said...

it has a lovely bow on top but the background is not so attractive.

Plastic card
Plastic Card printing