Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ICSketches #136

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  SSD is sponsoring ICS  this week, and since I have this gorgeous new image from SSD to share with you, I combined my challenges. 

And here is my take using the new Steampunk Amelia image.

SSD-steampunk

I would love to see what you do with this sketch, so head over and link yours up! 

This is being entered into the following:

Pollycraft – girls, girls, girls

Kenny K – autumn colors

Paper Sundaes – halloween or fall

Creatalicious Challenges – distress your edges

Really Reasonable Ribbon – Fun 4 fall

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Sara this is a great card. Little did I know your ribbon is seam binding. Here I am a 44 year sewer and I didn't have a clue! Great job.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous card! :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is very cute. I love the ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

Louise said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge
Louise

Sheena said...

A great card! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

mommyof5kidz said...

Fantastic! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!