Friday, January 6, 2012

Something New With Card Makin’ Mamas!

Good morning friends, hope all is well with you!  I know, I know-I dropped off the face of the earth.  The end of November and December were not good for us.  We’ll just leave it at that!  But, it’s a new year, and that means an all new beginning, and things WILL be better! 

This week at Card Makin’ Mamas we would love  to see something “NEW”.  This can be new paper, new stamp, anything NEW, or it could be for something new.  I did it both ways, this card is for a NEW mommy, and my punch was NEW.

CMM-new

Doesn’t she just look so sweet in that soft pink?!  I so wish I looked like this pregnant!  The sketch is from Deconstructed Sketches.  You have 2 weeks to play along, and I’d love to see your take on our “NEW” challenge.

I’m also entering this into the following:

Crafty Ribbons – new beginnings

Cute Card Thursday – what’s new

Digi Doodle Shop – new beginnings

Dutch Dare Card Challenge – new beginnings

Little Miss Muffet Challenges – something new

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

16 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is really sweet! I love the pink and black together! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Pink and black are wonderful colour choices. Gorgeous image too.

Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet - Something New Challenge and good luck!

Hope the New Year treats you better then the end of last ;D

Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet - Something New Challenge and good luck!

Scrapping Julie said...

oh my! this is soooo fabulous! love the image and it is so chic

Marcelle said...

What a lovely card!
I really liked the image too!
Thanks for playing with us at Dutch Dare Card Challenges
Marcelle

sandra's crafty corner said...

hi hunni,

thanks for joining us at dutch dare card challenges, i love your creation, good luck in the draw.
hugs sandra dt
my blog

pinky said...

What a beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Arabella said...

This is beautiful Sara! I love the black, white and pink colour combo!

Thanks for joining us for the Something New Challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Arabella

Stampalicious said...

this is very cute, love the hearts, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous colours and layout sweetie. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anke said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours.
thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons.
hugs Tessa & Anke

Michele Spera said...

Really cute:-) Thank you so much for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute! I love the pink, black and white color combo.

Ginger said...

Pretty!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is beautiful, the image, colours, design and papers look terrific, thank you for joining us at DDSC. this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shirl said...

Wish I looked like that as well ... hey I did ... lol

Beautiful card.

Thank you for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

Hugs Shirley x x

cebelica said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty ribbons. Hugs!