Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ICSketches #153

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  We have a big storm coming in and it’s COLD, dark and gloomy here.  Ok, onto business!  It’s time for another very cool sketch from ICS!  

And our prize this week is donated by our very own Jessica.

And here is my take on the sketch.  I did not use a stamped image this week-which is very different for me, but I totally love the way this turned out!

ICS-153

I can’t wait to see what you do with this very versatile sketch.  You have until next Monday evening to link up your creation.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I’m entering this into the following:

Ladybug Crafts – pink and girly

The Crazy Challenge – anything goes

Scrappy Frogs – die cuts-butterfly

The Craft Place – anything goes

Party Time Tuesdays –anything goes

4 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty Card.

Hugs,
Kate

Dawn Louise said...

So pretty and delicate. It's lovely, thank you for entering it into our challenge at that craft place, good luck and I look forward to seeing more of your enteries in future challenges x

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, just adore those butterflies... Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card. The butterfly is gorgeous and love the heart doiley. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink this fortnight.
Diane xx